Thursday, December 1, 2011

Using Technique Tiles

Hello!  This is a post that I did for the Technique Tuesday Blog that ran last week.  I just thought I'd share it here too!

I have a technique to share using the Technique Tiles from Technique Tuesday!

I went back to basics, and did some simple stamping of a line image stamp, then coloring it with Technique Tuesday's Watercolor Crayons.  I used the fun Monsters Ink set from Technique Tuesday.


Stamp image on tile using StazOn ink:

Color image using watercolor crayons:


Blend crayon with paintbrush and water:

I applied dimension glaze to the monster image to really make it stand out:

 Added a few smaller tiles to finish off the card:

Close up of monster:


The Technique Tiles are so fun and versatile!   Give them a try!

Thanks for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!