Sunday, November 6, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays

Hello!  I have a card to share that I made for the CAS-ual Fridays "Over The Edge" Challenge.

I chose a big balloon as my element to go "over the edge".  The balloon is from the George Cricut cartridge.   I thought the background paper from October Afternoon's Campfire line was just perfect for this card.  I wanted it to look like the monkey was being carried away by the balloon!

 The monkey is from the fun Changito Birthday set by Stampendous.

Clouds were made using cloud die from Papertrey Ink.  Sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Check out the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge here:

Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE card! Love the oversize balloon for this design! This makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this world stinkin' adorable!! Every detail just makes me smile, especially those yummy clouds and that perfect fussy cut monkey!! Thanks so much for playing with CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!