Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick Chick

Hello!  Oh, today is an EGG-citing day here!!!  My son Jeff and some of his friends decided to get chickens a few weeks ago, and we have our first EGGS today!!

First I will share my Sick Chick card:

The stamps are from the Raisin Boat set called Chicken Soup.  So Cute!!!

OK, now to share some pics of  "The Coop".

Outside before they started. It looks nothing like this anymore.
The have a cool red wooden barn door, and have real windows.



 Jeff and Henry


Can you even believe this???  A Chicken Coop like no other!

 All my family here.  Kenny, Bryan, Gary, and Jeff


Me and a Peacock.  (Actually a Peahen.  Female) 
I can't even believe that I had a peacock hanging out on my lap!!!  haha


AND WE HAVE EGGS!!!


The Chicken Hat I made for Jeff


I know that was a TON of pictures, and I still have soooo many more great ones.  I need to get better pics of the two peacocks.  They are so pretty!

Thanks for visiting my Chicken Coop post today!!


3 comments:

  1. What a great place as a hangout..love the pool table! Was the hat made up just over a weekend after they got the chickens...it looks great, you really do knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun - very cool! Great card,too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!