Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some Exciting News!

Hello Everyone!

I have some exciting news to share...  I was recently chosen to be a part of the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team!  For now, there are lots of digital images available on their site, but there will be rubber images released on April 19.  Be sure to join us on that date for our first Blog Hop!!   The entire DT is listed on my side bar...  check out the talent!

Today I am sharing a card that I made that was part of my entry for the design team.  I used the digital image "Flower WheelBarrow", and the gingham backround is from one of their old backgrounder stamps that I *hope* will be re-released!!

I am excited to see what the new Cornish Heritage Farms has to offer in the upcoming months!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Kris

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again, Kris! Oh my, you are one busy lady! :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YAYYYYYYY! They are so very lucky to have you, Kris! So lucky!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Kris. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!