Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hambo Hoedown

Hello!  It's time for another HAMBO HOEDOWN CHALLENGE!!!  You can get all the details for the challenge on the HAMBO HOEDOWN BLOG.

This is challenge number 71, and we are using the adorable Bailey Liberty digi stamp.  Our challenge this week is to use any technique from the Resource Section on Splitcoast Stampers.  I chose the Direct To Paper technique.  I used Night of Navy ink for the sky, and Island Indigo ink for the water.

Here is my card:

I cut the skyline using my Cricut.  I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image, and blended with gamsol.   Added gold stickles to the torch.

Head on over to the Hambo Hoedown Blog, and be sure to play along!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Kris

3 comments:

  1. This is crazy cute Kris!! Awesome technique!!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I just love the rich blue sky on this. Totally awesome. This card is so adorable. Liberty Bailey looks so pleases to be standing in this great scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris this is such a cool idea!!!. This Bailey goes so well with a city as a background right?. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!