Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CDS Digi Release

It's time for new digis from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS!   All the info can be found on the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG.



My first card uses the SHEEPIES Digital Image, illustrated by Austin Owens.  How adorable is that little sheep??   The background is also part of the digi set.  I printed in a light grey color, for a more subtle effect.  Image was colored with Copic markers.  I drew in the grass.  Poloroid die is from QuicKutz.  Love that thing!

Second card:


I made a pocket card using the OLIVER OSTRICH Digi Image.  Image was colored with Copic Markers.

Check out the CDS Blog for the entire release!

Thanks for visiting today!

Kris

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo cute!! I love what you did with Oliver Ostrich, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute creations Kris. I just love how you used Austin's lamb. Adorable card. PS...............I was so happy to play in the Hambo Hoedown. I think I'm hooked now. I cannot wait to use this week's digi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!