Friday, July 6, 2012

CIC55 Some Like It Hot

Hello!  It is time for another challenge from Clear Dollar Stamps.  This week, our theme is "Some Like It Hot"!!  Check out the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG for all the details!

Here is my card:

I used the new digi from Clear Dollar Stamps called "SCOOPS" - designed by Lisa Lara.  I kept my card very simple.  Image is colored with Copic markers, and Stickles were added to the scoops.  A little button was placed on top for a cherry.

Thanks for visiting today, and I hope you can play along in the CDS Challenge!

Kris

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kris. This makes me so happy. Just love the colors stacked up on that tall card. I just love how you used the stickles/glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...stacked a mile high...that's how I like my ice cream. A fantastic card, Kris. Love your bright colors and glitter accents. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on vacation right now at the beach and could really go for one of these five decker ice cream cones!! Boy is it hot here, but fabulous, just like your card!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Kris!!! Love this and how your card is a long one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kris, this is so darn cute! I love the different colors and the glittery outline :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Your coloring is amazing... the cone looks real!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!